MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – Platforms (Digital Services)
Job Identification: 1644
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager, Platforms
Division: Digital Services
- Adhere to, review, and update consistent, efficient, relevant, and standard policies, processes, and procedures for managing Digital Services’ platforms
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and onboard new strategic platforms.
- Ensure platforms adhere to all MTNN and regulatory policies relating to digital products and services.
- Identify and fulfil the expectations, needs, and priorities of key internal stakeholders, e.g., CEX, CR, CS, EB, Finance, Foundation, HR, IT, Marketing, Networks, Risk & Compliance, and S&D from a platform perspective.
- Implement an intra-divisional Internal Stakeholder Engagement Strategy which includes but is not limited to the rationale for regular engagements (cross-functional meetings, sessions, and workshops), engagement format, communication plan, implementation plan, monitoring and review plan, performance metrics.
- Monitor the documentation, development, testing, and launch of platforms according to the relevant Policies, Procedures, & Processes Document to exceed targets as specified in the business plan.
- Provide accurate, current, data-driven, relevant and understandable analysis, FAQs, information, and reports – including but not limited to competitive intelligence, impacting trends, and weekly performance reports – as may be required to guide management decisions and support the business planning process.
- Grow platform revenues and subscriptions to exceed targets as specified in the business plan.
- Monitor platform revenue and subscription performance to confirm the validity of the associated business case as specified in the business plan.
- Monitor the design, documentation, development, implementation, testing, and launch of platforms.
- From a platform perspective, identify new business opportunities such as features, growth areas, markets, and trends.
- Develop platforms that exceed identified/evolving customer expectations, needs, and priorities.
- Collaborate with product analysts, managers, and owners to identify their platform requirements.
- Solicit feedback from partners to continuously improve platform experiences, journeys, and interfaces.
- Monitor and expeditiously resolve complaints related to customer expectations, needs, and priorities on platforms.
- Monitor and improve NPS related to platforms.
- Identify the expectations, needs, and priorities of external stakeholders, e.g., Aggregators, content partners, regulators, and service partners.
- Implement an External Stakeholder Engagement Strategy which includes but is not limited to the rationale for regular engagements, engagement format, communication plan, implementation plan, monitoring and review plan, performance metrics
- Maintain cordial working relationships with internal stakeholders, external partners, suppliers, and other relevant vendors.
- A First Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, Social Sciences or any related discipline.
- Certification or training in (Agile) Project Management will be an added advantage.
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience including:
- A minimum of three (3) years working in a small- or medium-sized organization.
- Experience in customer service, digital/growth marketing, product and value proposition development, product life cycle management, and product analytics and performance evaluation.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and writing skills; Advanced ability to build strong working relationships across the organization, influence stakeholders, and work as part of a cross-functional team.
- Experience in Information Technology, OTT, or telecommunications will be an advantage.
- Ability to analyze customer data, identify critical metrics for any digital product, manage small and large projects, and negotiate with vendors and suppliers on technical and commercial matters will also be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2022 (11:59 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know