MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – Quality Assurance Processes, Information Technology
Job ID: 2336
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager – Quality Assurance and Compliance
Division: Information Technology
- To coordinate, manage and be accountable for the implementation of IT governance structures in the execution of audit, risk, compliance (ARC); process quality, project quality and other internal controls framework.
- Support Quality Management System (QMS) implementation activities within the IT division.
- Coordinate, manage and be accountable for the implementation, monitoring and review of IT Governance Framework and Quality plans in line with IT strategic focus, objectives, and priorities.
- Liaise with IT process owners to ensure that governance processes are implemented and adhered to within the IT division.
- Ensure that Quality Assurance processes are implemented and adhered to within the IT division.
- Review and action the recommendations of the internal audit function as they relate to IT policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Coordinate and review IT policy, process, and procedure; identifying process dysfunctions and recommend necessary updates with the aim of enhancing effectiveness and overall operational efficiency.
- Maintain mechanism and system to ensure prompt, frequent and appropriate update of QA review work within the IT function and lead quality assurance team in delivering reliable services.
- Perform root cause analysis of QA related problems and device corrective and preventive actions.
- Prepare quality documentation and reports, collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions.
- Revalidate and maintain database of records, data and information in relation to quality assurance within the IT Division, ensuring easy access and retrieval of information.
- Participate in process, project and internal audit activities initiated by internal or external auditors to assure quality of IT solutions according to defined standards and metrics.
- First Degree or HND in Electrical / Electronics, Computer Engineering or IT related discipline.
- Professional Certification in of the Following or combination (will be an added advantage): ITIL, PMP, SCRUM, Agile, TOGAF, COBIT, Six SIGMA.
- Fluent in English .
3 – 7 years of experience which includes:
- Minimum of 5 years progressive experience within a large organization in any of the following industries: Banking, FMCG, Telecoms or Technology Consulting with high level experience in the implementation of IT governance in the execution of audit, risk, compliance (ARC); process quality, project quality and other internal controls framework.
- Experience in Information systems process governance, controls self-assessment and continuous monitoring .
- Experience in quality control framework for managing software development
- Experience of business and technical risk assessment, controls design and testing for various Information Services systems and processes.
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2023 at 10:59 PM.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online