Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Back End Engineer (.Net)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Engineering – PEI
- Identify, prioritizing and executing tasks in the software development life cycle of a product.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce application architecture design translated from high-level product/user requirements
- Design, develop and deliver code that can support new product feature/enhancements in an agile environment
- Develop customer-facing applications using RESTful APIs
- Create database schemas that represent and support new products/ enhancements
- Maintain quality and ensure optimum performance of developed applications.
- Collaborate in design and development with the rest of the team.
- Maintain code integrity, organization, versioning, and apply object oriented design principles
- Carry out unit tests of developed applications as well as setup automated testing of applications to ensure correctness, robustness, and scalability
- Work with frontend designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Maintain code and application security at all times. Ensure data protection.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Clarity of documentation
- Quality of written codes
- High velocity rate (Number of features delivered in a period)
- Fast backlog burn rate
- No of escaped bugs
- Application user satisfaction score
- Uptime vs. downtime of developed applications
- Accuracy and timeliness of management information and reports
- Timeliness of responses to customer enquiries and complaints across all channels.
Competency and Skill Requirements
- Possess excellent knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support company products
- Proficient in data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Understand design principles behind highly scalable applications
- Be able to manage applications on a wide variety of cloud platforms, and perform database administration and application scaling to support load changes
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Possess solid communication skills and a strong customer focus
- Maintain good knowledge of emerging technologies.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know