Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Banker, Transactional
Job ID: 80344037_80329141
Location: Ilupeju Industrial Avenue, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Consumer & High Net Worth Clients
- To Improve customer perception of the bank’s services by proactively engaging customers via the telephone (outbound & Inbound) and email to understand their individual needs and position a solution (product).
- Cross-sell the bank’s products and services to both existing and new customers (onboarding).
- To effectively support and deliver excellent service to Affluent clients by carrying out their banking transactions ranging from Foreign and Local transfers, account Maintenance, issuance of bank collaterals- platinum debit card, checkbook, etc. Manage client attrition rate to bring down dormancy rate to the required budget, drive client engagement and channel adoption, proffer wealth and Financial Advisory, and engage clients to drive awareness of our Customer Value Proposition to drive customer retention and loyalty.
- First Degree in any field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Generating Ideas
- Exploring Possibilities
- Conveying Self-Confidence
- Developing Strategies
- Interpreting Data.
- Data Management
- Written Communication
- Email Monitoring
- Internal Auditing
- Effective Business Communication.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know