AMSCO is a pan African Company providing personalized human Capital solutions for the development of enterprises. Our expertise has been recognized for 3 decades in more than 29 countries where more than 2000 companies trust us.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Lagos – Ibadan, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Slot: 2 Openings
- Leads and works across multiple functional teams to ensure successful design, configuration, implementation, documentation and troubleshooting of process control solutions like PLC and HMI software at Bu’s.
- The incumbent will closely coordinate with production & maintenance teams on all projects while ensuring availability of all necessary documents for new/existing machinery.
Job Responsibilities & Tasks Duties
Include but are not limited to:
- Designs, configures, integrates and implements process control solutions from various industries.
- Develops software and hardware design specifications to meet manufacturing needs.
- Designs, writes, implements, tests and documents PLC and HMI software.
- Develops control system validation and testing protocols.
- Specifies and purchases process instrumentation, PLCs, drives and other electrical components in coordination with Technical Manager.
- Develops electrical panel schematics as per machine specifications as well as scope of supply documents.
- Assists Maintenance department in spare part/critical part identification, selection, strategize parts inquiry, and obsoletes.
- Manages automation projects as assigned and closely monitors their progress.
- Installs, tests, and starts-up control systems on-site as needed.
- Trains and coaches on the job operators and engineers on control systems.
- Follows international machinery development and new instrumentation technologies in coordination with Technical manager.
Required Job Qualifications & Competencies
Education & Experience:
- Engineering Degree or Technical Degree (Electrical).
- Must work within manufacturing field position for 3 – 5 years.
- Had attended professional trainings in PLC and automation.
- Professional knowledge in PLCs specially Siemens S7.
- Professional Knowledge in Servo motors, drives.
Competencies Profile (Refer to competencies mapping):
Special Working Conditions:
- Job requires frequent travel, and mobility.
Job Dynamics & Interfaces:
- Technical Manager, QC & QA Manager, Process Engineer, Production Manager, BU Process Engineer, Safety Officers, Maintenance Manager, Production Team, QC Team.
- Affiliates, Machinery and Instruments Suppliers.
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2022.
You can also check the following
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know