Excellium commenced operations in 2012 from a passion towards helping businesses achieve their goals using technology. We specialise in the provision of tailored business management solutions to organisations, such as enterprise resource planning (ERP) and human resource management solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Excellium Graduate Internship Programme
Employment Type: Internship
- Excellium is currently recruiting candidates to join our six months internship program.
- The program would involve immense training sessions as well as practical hands-on experience onprojects.
- Successful candidates who complete the internship program would be considered for a full time position in the company.
- Candidates must not be in full time employment
- Age limit – 27 years.
- Candidate must have proof of NYSC completion or exemption.
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field of IT or Finance related course – a combination of IT modules with Finance related degree will be advantageous.
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last three years with a minimum of Second Class Upper. Proof of this will be requested.
- Candidates will preferably have a keen interest in starting an enterprise technology-related career involving travel
- The course will be delivered in English so a good grasp of both written and spoken English is essential
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Candidates must possess good problem-solving capabilities, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office and IT.
Application Closing Date
29th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know