Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: iOS Engineer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Department: Engineering – PEI
Employment Type: Full-Time
- As iOS Engineer, you will be responsible for developing applications for devices powered by the IOS operating system.
- You will be an active contributor to the development of IOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will also convert UX and UI designs to products.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and development of professional business applications for the IOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features in a dynamic work environment.
- Work with external data sources/ APIs, unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on fixing bugs and improving application responsiveness, quality and performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve development efficiency.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift/Objective C code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Competence and Skills Required
- Strong knowledge of IOS SDK, different versions of IOS, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect IOS applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of IOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source IOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Apple’s IOS design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Timeliness of product build
- Clarity of documentation
- Quality of written codes
- Customer Satisfaction with product
- Short Cycle time (Time spent working on an issue)
- High velocity rate (Number of features delivered in a period)
- Fast backlog burn rate
- QA Kickback rate
- No of escaped bugs
- Defect removal efficiency
- Response time to customers enquiries and complaints across all channels.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know