Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning & Development Manager
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Purpose of the Job
- To ensure the provision of highly skilled manpower through the FMN Academy framework.
- Implement the evolving learning strategy to ensure a capable and motivated workforce and sustain a learning culture.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement FMN Academy framework and training curriculum aimed at strengthening FMN organizational Capability.
- Design and implement effective instructional methods – OJT, Coaching, Job Shadowing, Virtual lessons etc. within the FMN Academy
- Implement capability plans targeted at specialized areas/ functional leadership (FLAM, FLAG, ELDP). Phase interventions leveraging innovative and effective learning methodologies & tools to close medium and long-term gaps.
- Maintain relationship with internal and external customers to ensure timely delivery of inputs and eliminate barriers to learning.
- Design Individual development plan into learning interventions working with HRBPs, subject matter experts for different levels of competency proficiencies to close medium- and long-term gap.
- Design specific training in coordination with FMN Academy Curriculum & Business level competency framework to close medium- and long-term gaps.
- Track and report KPIs (Training budget, TNA, Skills Audits, Learning Intervention & success Matrix). Generate & circulate corporate business training index reports.
- Negotiate training costs with consultants for an effective and efficient training administration system.
- Leverage and support HRBPs to build a learning culture
- Design, develop and maintain effective learning conditions (environment, learning delivery, logistics to eliminate barriers and ensure effective learning in all business areas
- Minimum requirement: University Degree preferably in the Social Sciences.
- Professional (Memberships & Cerifications): Minimum requirement: CIPM
- Minimum requirement: 7 years cognate experience Added Advantage.
- Experience in Capability Management
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online