MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Network Fault Management, Network
Job Identification: 1800
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Senior Manager IP Planning & Network Security Planning
- To ensure effective management of entire GSM infrastructure in MTN Nigeria, by ensuring that all faults are promptly troubleshoot, diagnosed, resolved or escalated to field engineers where necessary through laid down processes and procedures while working on continual improvement of the system.
- Ensure there is visibility to all Network Elements for effective service management.
- Generate management reports for better business decisions.
- Ensure more than 80% of all Network outages are resolved at First Line Level Support in order to improve network quality and customer satisfaction.
- Provide enabling environment for proper monitoring of status and performance of the network elements, including reviewing periodic reports on such.
- Identify need and oversee development of new interfaces, tool and applications to increase the effectiveness of the Business Service Support.
- Ensure all planned network expansions take place on schedule and follow laid down process and procedures to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Setup and execute technical test plans for application change, new deployment and upgrades.
- Plan and implement an automated system for routine Network Services Management Centre activities.
- Ensure new technology is mapped out correctly into Network Services Management Centre operations.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- A First Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Electronics/Telecommunications or a related field.
- Fluent in English.
- 6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Experience and comprehension of Telecommunications management network philosophy and practice
- Hands-on experience in telecoms, tele-traffic environment, with at least two (2) years in a team leadership role and customer relations.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2023 (11:59PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online