MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant – CSDO, Sales and Distribution
Job Identification: 1887
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 1
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Chief Sales & Distribution Officer
Division: Sales & Distribution
- To provide administrative support services to the office of the Chief Sales and Distribution Officer and thus contribute to the smooth operation of the department.
- Act as the point of contact to the Chief Sales and Distribution Officer (CSDO), handling and distributing confidential mails, telephone calls, faxes, etc.
- Develop and maintain an efficient documentation and filing (electronic and hard) process.
- Manage sensitive matters and information regarding peculiar issues within the department.
- Co-ordinate and manage CSDO’s calendars, travel arrangements and schedules, negotiating potential conflicts and determining feasible alternatives.
- Perform a diversity of secretarial and administrative support activities including composing memos and correspondences, compiling reports, creation of spreadsheets and manipulation of spreadsheet data.
- Cross-examine documents for CSDO’s review to ensure quality control and compliance to MTNN policies.
- Collate monthly activity reports from the different units within the assigned department for the CSDO’s review.
- Perform quality control checks on assigned CSDO’s presentations, to ensure proper formatting and elimination of errors.
- Prepare meeting/conference logistics and host visitors on behalf of the CSDO.
- Process all requisitions for the CSDO’s office.
- Respond to customer (internal/external) queries and requests on non-technical issues and escalate to the CSDO when necessary.
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- 1 – 3 years’ experience including:
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization.
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2023 (11:59PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online