Petrostuff Nigeria Limited (PNL) is an indigenous Oil & Gas servicing company that was incorporated in 1998 with a Vision to be the leading oil servicing company in Nigeria delivering diversified oilfield marine solutions and a Mission to consistently ensure complete satisfaction of customer requirements at all times in a safe and ethical manner through the provision of high-quality services. PNL provides bespoken inspection services to the industry for asset integrity assessment, repairs and maintenance for both subsea and topside utilizing cutting- edge technology and Marine vessel chartering services.
We are recruiting experienced professionals to join us in the position below:
Job Title: Project Planning Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement project plans and schedules for various engineering projects
- Coordinate with team members and clients to ensure timely completion of project tasks
- Monitor project progress and identify any potential issues or delays
- Communicate with clients and stakeholders to provide updates and address any concerns
- Review and approve project invoices and payments
- Ensure project is completed within budget and meets quality standards
- Analyze and interpret data to inform project planning decisions
- Prepare and maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of project plans and progress
- Assist in the development and implementation of business strategies and goals.
- Negotiating with vendors and contractors to secure the best prices.
- Observing existing processes, analyzing staff performance, and addressing deficiencies accordingly.
- Monitoring and tracking project progress, and writing up reports.
- Attending and scheduling meetings as required.
- Delegating tasks and ensuring workers receive feedback.
- Understanding and meeting all contract requirements.
- Communicating with managers, supervisors, and the rest of the team.
- Analyzing technical drawings and providing material and cost estimates.
- Ensuring all projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in project planning or a related field
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in project planning software and tools
- Ability to focus under pressure and meet deadlines
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Age: 30 – 35.
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.