The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Schweppes & Local Brands Senior Manager
Job Requisition ID: R-77930
Job Type: Full time
- Creating the vision and strategic direction for the Schweppes and local African brands, driving innovation by stewarding the brand portfolio and innovation pipeline, scaling regional and local brands within our Growth Portfolio and orchestrate engaging campaigns/initiatives to grow revenues and weekly+ drinkers among others.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Create vision and strategic direction for the category
- Drive innovation by stewarding the brand portfolio and innovation pipeline
- Scale regional and local brands within our Growth Portfolio and reapply like never before
- Monitors and analyzes product performance, market trends, consumer behavior
- In partnership with franchises and frontline marketing teams, optimize resource allocation, marketing effectiveness and efficiency
- Orchestrate engaging campaigns/initiatives for global and local brands to grow revenues and weekly+ drinkers
- Co-create with global marketing leadership the future of marketing
- Accountable for overall engagement and inspiration of the Africa Operating marketing
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Marketing / Communications or related field required; Master’s Degree is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in a previous marketing role. 2+ years of experience in a brand management role with the ability to steward brand initiatives designed to deliver business and brand objectives through the path to purchase (consumer content to in-store execution).
- Knowledge of syndicated sources (e.g., AC Nielsen) used in the analysis of trended consumer and volume dynamics, as well as knowledge of procedures used to drive increases in volume and brand equity (e.g., marketing programs, licensed/specialty merchandise and/or properties) are needed.
- Must possess the ability to apply basic marketing concepts (e.g., brand positioning, brand architecture, SWOT Analysis, competitive assessment, marketing objectives/strategies, consumer segmentation) used in the development of marketing plans.
Application Closing Date
11th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know