Nigeria LNG Limited is a globally competitive LNG company helping to build a better Nigeria, incorporated as a private limited liability company on May 17, 1989 to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for the domestic and export markets. We provide exciting career opportunities and an innovative work environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Electrical Engineer – HVAC & Lightin
Reference Code: TES/2022/1/E
Location: LNG Plant – Bonny, Rivers
- To provide safety leadership, coordination, and supervision to Heating, Ventilation & Airconditioning (HVAC) installations and maintenance in NLNG non-plant Areas, and maintenance of Light and light fittings across non plant facilities to ensure safe and reliable LNG production.
- Execute and manage all company’s non-plant HVAC and Lighting installations in line with Company HSE Goal Zero requirements to ensure safe and reliable operations.
- Monitor compliance to plans, highlight and drive improvement opportunities, ensuring HVAC and lighting maintenance contractors for non-plant areas are well equipped to support all routine and breakdown maintenance activities, and ensure HVAC equipment and lighting database is kept up to date in line with industry’s best practices.
- Drive compliance with maintenance methodologies, matching installation, and OEM
- specifications with specific reference to Area Classification and Atmospheres Explosible (ATEX) requirements for all non-plant located HVAC equipment and adhering to proper Management of Change (MOC) where required to ensure safe service provision.
- Lead troubleshooting of faults and interpreting of vendor documents and equipment
- specifications necessary for maintenance and operation of all non-plant chiller installations, and other related equipment in a safe manner to meet NLNG safety and employee proposition targets.
- Provide review inputs and drive compliance with procedures, work instructions & inspection sheets required to perform day to day maintenance, aid investigation of reoccurring problems and resolve design flaws for improved reliability and availability of the non-plant HVAC systems.
- Participate in the development of non-plant HVAC obsolescence and master plan development processes required in compliance with environmental legislations dealing with Ozone depletion substances/gases used in HVAC systems to ensure reduction in OPEX costs and compliance with international regulations and standards.
- Develop a framework for HVAC contractor competence evaluation and drive compliance with
- NLNG mode 1 contractor’s safe work practices to improve competency and skill of the HVAC contractors’ staff HSE performance in support of the Goal Zero HSE target.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering at Second Class Lower Division (2.2) and above. Additionally, HVAC plus any professional qualifications e.g., ASHRAE.
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduation work experience in HVAC maintenance engineering, with at least 3 years’ experience in operation and maintenance preferably in an LNG, Petrochemical plant, or an Oil & Gas Company, with proven experience in design and fault finding on such systems.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply Online
Job / Application Requirements
- Applicants should attach only the underlisted mandatory documents to their applications. Please do not attach any other documents except those listed below. All attachments must be in PDF format:
- NYSC Completion Certificate or Exemption Dertificate
- University Degree Certificate / Tertiary Institution certificate specified for the role you are applying for
- Professional certificate(s) stated in the Job Description of the role you are applying for
- Government-issued Birth Certificate
- Copy of Secondary education certificate
- Copy of Primary education certificate or testimonial
- Curriculum Vitae (not more than 2 pages)
- Applications must be completed online and should not be duplicated. Anyone who submits more than one application will be disqualified. Please review and ensure accuracy and completeness of all information provided on your application form before you submit. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification.
- For the best user experience, please make use of laptops and desktops, not Mobile Phones.
- The supported Internet browsers are:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – 11.0 & later
- Mozilla Firefox – 63.0 & later
- Apple Safari – 6.2 & later
- Google Chrome – 68.0 & later.
- The supported Internet browsers are:
- Click the link above to apply directly for this specific role or Click Here to follow the general application process
- Click on “Register with Us” to register
- If you have already registered, click on “Job Search”.
- Click on “Start” and the position advertised will be displayed.
- Scroll down and select the position by clicking on the grey box in front of position
- Click on “Apply”
- Attach /upload copies of only the specified documents – on the Job Portal. Send your application once you have completed all the segments of the application portal
- NLNG does NOT demand Payment from applicants: Application is FREE OF CHARGE.
- NLNG does NOT assign agents to assist applicants in processing applications.
- Only successful candidates at each stage of the exercise will be contacted.
- Only applications completed via the NLNG JOB PORTAL are valid. To avoid exposure to dubious/fraudulent websites/links, kindly apply ONLY via www.nigerialng.com
- We are an equal opportunity employer and, all employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications after competitive assessment.
- Eligible Females and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates who require reasonable adjustment during this recruitment by reason of disability, should kindly let us know for our evaluation. After applying on the NLNG portal, please send an email titled “Reasonable Adjustment” to Reasonableadjustment@nlng.com . A ‘reasonable adjustment’ is a change that must be made to remove or reduce a disadvantage related to:
- A job applicant’s disability when applying for a job
- An employee’s disability when doing their job.