Nigeria LNG Limited is a globally competitive LNG company helping to build a better Nigeria, incorporated as a private limited liability company on May 17, 1989 to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for the domestic and export markets. We provide exciting career opportunities and an innovative work environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Finance System Analyst – ERP
Reference Code: FNS/2022/4/E
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- To provide support to the Head, Treasury Back Office in planning, implementing, managing, coordinating and maintaining systems, strategies, operations and policies relating to Treasury payment operations for the NLNG group as related to Foreign currency payment operations for NLNG, thereby ensuring timely and efficient settlement of third party vendors, regulatory agencies, related parties, shareholders and staff;
- In compliance with the Company’s financial procedures, treasury objectives, contractual terms and conditions.
- Primarily responsible for all NLNG foreign currency payments.
- Generate and execute all qualifying NLNG foreign currency payment activities, including carrying out all risk management practices as documented in the procedures and work instructions, to prevent loss of value to company resulting from fraud and other payment errors.
- Initiate and manage engagements with counterparties including International House Banks, Accounts Payable, Contracts & Procurement, and Business owners in handling and resolving issues / enquiries / queries related to processed invoices and payment execution, thus ensuring that Company only parts with value for goods and services confirmed as received and preventing penalties or charges that may accrue from breach of contractual terms due to late payment.
- Ensure timely resolution and clearing of outstanding bank reconciliation items, ensuring that open items are properly resolved and adequately disposed of, including the maintenance and update of issues logs covering returned payments, re-application of returned payments and all other payment related issues for tracking and reporting.
- Monitor and facilitate the closure of all audit action items, including internal and external audit items, management letter points and acting as focal for all payment related audit activities.
- Maintain proper records of transactions and filing of (electronic and hard copy) documents to ensure availability and accessibility, when required.
- Ensure full compliance with all policies and procedures and contractual terms and conditions in the payment process to prevent loss of value through fraud, incorrect / erroneous disbursements on all vendors’ foreign currency payments.
- Ensure that all vendors foreign currency payments are disbursed by contractual due date (100% for all critical suppliers / regulatory agencies and not less than 95% overall).
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline at Second Class Lower Division (2.2) and above.
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduation work experience out of which 3 years should have been spent in finance function in a reputable organisation.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply Online
Job / Application Requirements
- Applicants should attach only the underlisted mandatory documents to their applications. Please do not attach any other documents except those listed below. All attachments must be in PDF format:
- NYSC Completion Certificate or Exemption Dertificate
- University Degree Certificate / Tertiary Institution certificate specified for the role you are applying for
- Professional certificate(s) stated in the Job Description of the role you are applying for
- Government-issued Birth Certificate
- Copy of Secondary education certificate
- Copy of Primary education certificate or testimonial
- Curriculum Vitae (not more than 2 pages)
- Applications must be completed online and should not be duplicated. Anyone who submits more than one application will be disqualified. Please review and ensure accuracy and completeness of all information provided on your application form before you submit. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification.
- For the best user experience, please make use of laptops and desktops, not Mobile Phones.
- The supported Internet browsers are:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – 11.0 & later
- Mozilla Firefox – 63.0 & later
- Apple Safari – 6.2 & later
- Google Chrome – 68.0 & later.
- The supported Internet browsers are:
- Click the link above to apply directly for this specific role or Click Here to follow the general application process
- Click on “Register with Us” to register
- If you have already registered, click on “Job Search”.
- Click on “Start” and the position advertised will be displayed.
- Scroll down and select the position by clicking on the grey box in front of position
- Click on “Apply”
- Attach /upload copies of only the specified documents – on the Job Portal. Send your application once you have completed all the segments of the application portal
- NLNG does NOT demand Payment from applicants: Application is FREE OF CHARGE.
- NLNG does NOT assign agents to assist applicants in processing applications.
- Only successful candidates at each stage of the exercise will be contacted.
- Only applications completed via the NLNG JOB PORTAL are valid. To avoid exposure to dubious/fraudulent websites/links, kindly apply ONLY via www.nigerialng.com
- We are an equal opportunity employer and, all employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications after competitive assessment.
- Eligible Females and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates who require reasonable adjustment during this recruitment by reason of disability, should kindly let us know for our evaluation. After applying on the NLNG portal, please send an email titled “Reasonable Adjustment” to Reasonableadjustment@nlng.com . A ‘reasonable adjustment’ is a change that must be made to remove or reduce a disadvantage related to:
- A job applicant’s disability when applying for a job
- An employee’s disability when doing their job.