Nigeria LNG Limited is a globally competitive LNG company helping to build a better Nigeria, incorporated as a private limited liability company on May 17, 1989 to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for the domestic and export markets. We provide exciting career opportunities and an innovative work environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Project Engineer – Cluster II
Reference Code: PPA/2022/5/E
Location: LNG Plant – Bonny, Rivers
- To initiate, plan, execute and manage approved portfolio of Infrastructure Projects to agreed standards (Cost, Schedule, Quality), ready to operate as defined in each project’s Final Investment Decision while meeting NLNG Goal Zero HSE Objectives. Scope includes all activities to initiate the projects, progress through the various Decision Gates, obtain FID, execute, commission and close out the projects.
- To provide project engineering function for post DG3 projects execution supervising the project until Ready for Start-up (RFSU) / Ready For Use (RFU).
- Implement project execution and commercial strategies, including procurement, post VAR3 that will assure value for money, meet the specified standard for quality and ensure timely delivery in line with the ORP.
- Coordinate all technical requirements to deliver infrastructure projects in line with project objectives with due attention to Project, risks, opportunities and value drivers, within cost and schedule targets and to acceptable quality standards.
- Support the development of Project implementation strategies that will ensure completion of all infrastructure projects in accordance with the objectives of the Projects Execution Plans.
- Ensure that processes are in place for the development of the technical scope of work for the projects, ensuring adherence to the appropriate NLNG and International standards and specifications.
- Support the project engineering activities related to the projects’ multidisciplinary nature, including discipline and inter-discipline review of design deliverables, participation in HAZOPS and design reviews; monitor follow-up of recommendations.
- Prepare justification and develop project plans for infrastructure projects, secure funding and support and ensure approval of Investment Proposals and ensure projects
- Implement strategies for contracts consolidation to achieve spends reduction and standardization across portfolio projects; and realize value for money in project execution.
- Accountable for managing and delivery on Safety, Quality, Cost and Schedule performance against plan and in line with the 8 project principles.
- As the leader of the project drive project delivery; connect the team to the bottom line and set goals to deliver a Top Quartile project.
- Accountable for HSSE/SP performance of project until RFSU and for building the desired HSSE culture in project team to achieve Goal Zero.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply Online
Job / Application Requirements
- Applicants should attach only the underlisted mandatory documents to their applications. Please do not attach any other documents except those listed below. All attachments must be in PDF format:
- NYSC Completion Certificate or Exemption Dertificate
- University Degree Certificate / Tertiary Institution certificate specified for the role you are applying for
- Professional certificate(s) stated in the Job Description of the role you are applying for
- Government-issued Birth Certificate
- Copy of Secondary education certificate
- Copy of Primary education certificate or testimonial
- Curriculum Vitae (not more than 2 pages)
- Applications must be completed online and should not be duplicated. Anyone who submits more than one application will be disqualified. Please review and ensure accuracy and completeness of all information provided on your application form before you submit. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification.
- For the best user experience, please make use of laptops and desktops, not Mobile Phones.
- The supported Internet browsers are:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – 11.0 & later
- Mozilla Firefox – 63.0 & later
- Apple Safari – 6.2 & later
- Google Chrome – 68.0 & later.
- The supported Internet browsers are:
- Click the link above to apply directly for this specific role or Click Here to follow the general application process
- Click on “Register with Us” to register
- If you have already registered, click on “Job Search”.
- Click on “Start” and the position advertised will be displayed.
- Scroll down and select the position by clicking on the grey box in front of position
- Click on “Apply”
- Attach /upload copies of only the specified documents – on the Job Portal. Send your application once you have completed all the segments of the application portal
- NLNG does NOT demand Payment from applicants: Application is FREE OF CHARGE.
- NLNG does NOT assign agents to assist applicants in processing applications.
- Only successful candidates at each stage of the exercise will be contacted.
- Only applications completed via the NLNG JOB PORTAL are valid. To avoid exposure to dubious/fraudulent websites/links, kindly apply ONLY via www.nigerialng.com
- We are an equal opportunity employer and, all employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications after competitive assessment.
- Eligible Females and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates who require reasonable adjustment during this recruitment by reason of disability, should kindly let us know for our evaluation. After applying on the NLNG portal, please send an email titled “Reasonable Adjustment” to Reasonableadjustment@nlng.com . A ‘reasonable adjustment’ is a change that must be made to remove or reduce a disadvantage related to:
- A job applicant’s disability when applying for a job
- An employee’s disability when doing their job.