Nigeria LNG Limited is a globally competitive LNG company helping to build a better Nigeria, incorporated as a private limited liability company on May 17, 1989 to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for the domestic and export markets. We provide exciting career opportunities and an innovative work environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Security Advisor – Operations
Reference Code: CSS/2022/3/E
Location: Bonny, Rivers
- To ensure implementation of security strategies which will result in minimal risks to NLNG assets, manage security systems and infrastructure in the IA and RA and maintain an interface with security processes in shipping operations and the port facility.
- Oversee the overall operations of security and ensuring adequate protection of people, assets, and non-interruption of production in the Industrial Area.
- Responsible for Access control into IA & RA, and developing, overseeing and continuously reviewing the access control strategy for the IA and RA in line with the prevailing security assessment.
- Conduct and review security risk assessment for the industrial area (IA) facilities in Bonny and interfaces as part of the security management system.
- Formulate security strategies to manage risks and oversee the implementation procedures and guidelines for the Industrial and Residential Area operations. Ensure continuous enabling environment for production activities.
- Oversee operations of the Visitor Centre and ID Card Operations.
- Coordinate and act as interface for all security infrastructure and system projects.
- Ensure alignment and maintain crucial links/interface between security systems and information security function.
- Carry out HSSE Critical Activities as defined in the relevant bowties to ensure the effectiveness of control barriers.
- Maintain liaison with the local government security agencies (NPF, SSS, NDLEA, Customs, Port Health and Immigration), as well as security depts. of sister companies in monitoring the general security situation especially as it affects Bonny community, and the waterway.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the Social Sciences or Arts, at Second Class Lower Division (2.2) and above.
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduation work experience with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar role in a reputable organization, preferably an Oil & Gas company.
- Relevant Professional certifications are an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply Online
Job / Application Requirements
- Applicants should attach only the underlisted mandatory documents to their applications. Please do not attach any other documents except those listed below. All attachments must be in PDF format:
- NYSC Completion Certificate or Exemption Dertificate
- University Degree Certificate / Tertiary Institution certificate specified for the role you are applying for
- Professional certificate(s) stated in the Job Description of the role you are applying for
- Government-issued Birth Certificate
- Copy of Secondary education certificate
- Copy of Primary education certificate or testimonial
- Curriculum Vitae (not more than 2 pages)
- Applications must be completed online and should not be duplicated. Anyone who submits more than one application will be disqualified. Please review and ensure accuracy and completeness of all information provided on your application form before you submit. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification.
- For the best user experience, please make use of laptops and desktops, not Mobile Phones.
- The supported Internet browsers are:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – 11.0 & later
- Mozilla Firefox – 63.0 & later
- Apple Safari – 6.2 & later
- Google Chrome – 68.0 & later.
- The supported Internet browsers are:
- Click the link above to apply directly for this specific role or Click Here to follow the general application process
- Click on “Register with Us” to register
- If you have already registered, click on “Job Search”.
- Click on “Start” and the position advertised will be displayed.
- Scroll down and select the position by clicking on the grey box in front of position
- Click on “Apply”
- Attach /upload copies of only the specified documents – on the Job Portal. Send your application once you have completed all the segments of the application portal
- NLNG does NOT demand Payment from applicants: Application is FREE OF CHARGE.
- NLNG does NOT assign agents to assist applicants in processing applications.
- Only successful candidates at each stage of the exercise will be contacted.
- Only applications completed via the NLNG JOB PORTAL are valid. To avoid exposure to dubious/fraudulent websites/links, kindly apply ONLY via www.nigerialng.com
- We are an equal opportunity employer and, all employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications after competitive assessment.
- Eligible Females and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates who require reasonable adjustment during this recruitment by reason of disability, should kindly let us know for our evaluation. After applying on the NLNG portal, please send an email titled “Reasonable Adjustment” to Reasonableadjustment@nlng.com . A ‘reasonable adjustment’ is a change that must be made to remove or reduce a disadvantage related to:
- A job applicant’s disability when applying for a job
- An employee’s disability when doing their job.