9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Business Intelligence
Job ID: IRC4742
- Gather and process consumer data for input into EMTS’s overall business plan.
- Gather and analyse consumer data along but not limited to the following parameters:
- Minutes of Use (MOU)
- Line activation
- Recharge trends/statistics
- Customer churn
- Average call duration
- Call destinations etc.
- Develop periodic business intelligence reports based on information analysed and circulate to relevant commercial units.
- Gather relevant statistics on promotions and new product usage; develop preliminary performance reports and forward to the Manager, Business Intelligence for additional input.
- Liaise with IT to ensure optimal functionality of all Enterprise Warehouse tools required for data collation and reporting.
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date database of all consumer information on EMTS’s network.
- Liaise with relevant units/teams/functions in carrying out all relevant activities.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Business Intelligence.
- Build predicative modelling on Subscriber profiling, Segmentation, forecasting, market based affinity, churn management
- Liaise with Product and Information Department to ensure all launched products are properly developed and implemented to ease BI reporting.
- Creation and monitoring of Commercial Dashboards for C-Level Executives and various department using SAP Xcelsius and Information Design Tool (IDT)
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Business Intelligence.
- First Degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Three (3) to five (5) years post NYSC relevant work experience.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, and PowerPoint presentation skill.
- Advance knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL)
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know