First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Innovation System Manager (ISM)
Job Identification Number: 727
Job Schedule: Full time
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Bank’s internal idea management platform (Imagin8)
- Design and run periodic Innovation challenges as scheduled
- Review and evaluate submissions to Innovation challenges within approved timelines
- Engage Business stakeholders with pre-evaluated submission and identify submissions that will be accepted for implementation
- Conduct periodic reviews of ideas accepted for implementation in line with agreed timelines and present detailed report detailing status update for these ideas
- Proactively manage initiatives that are at risk of falling behind approved timelines and devise contingency plans to increase likelihood of being delivered on schedule
- Liaise with M&CC department to develop and manage the rollout of a yearly holistic communication/ engagement plan to drive awareness and engagement with all stakeholders
- Manage the implementation of the Bank’s Innovation Rewards and Recognition framework
- Identify idea submissions that qualify for rewards and work with FINCON to ensure disbursement of rewards are done timely
- Periodic update and communication of the Imagin8 leaderboard which showcases top ideators
- Liaise with First Academy to ensure Innovation training curriculum is updated yearly and effectively rolled out across the bank as approved
- Periodic review of the impact of Innovation training curriculum to ensure expected training outcomes are achieved
- Coordinate the scheduling of periodic Innovation committee meetings and ensure adequate preparations are made to guarantee successful meetings
- Ensure meeting minutes and action points are well captured and communicated promptly to all meeting participants
- Supervise the activities of innovation analysts or other project team members and enabler teams working on assigned projects.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Head, Enterprise Innovation and Team Leads.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, with a minimum grade of 2.2
- Project Management certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of two years working experience in Banking or Fintech ecosystems
- Experience with business analysis
- Experience with modeling techniques and methods
- Experience with supporting idea generation and management process
- Experience in the implementation of innovation initiatives, managing transformation, change management or other strategic projects will be a plus
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online